Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Project

I have recently finished a project that I have wanted to do for a long time. I have painted our bedroom. For Christmas I asked for gift cards for Home Depot so I could purchase the paint for this room. These are the before pictures.







Here it is. It took me five different paint samples to come up with this color combination. I wanted it to be warm and inviting but cool and relaxing at the same time. I feel so relaxed when I come into our bedroom. Next step: Find curtain material, finish the bed, and stain or paint the trim. I have the material for the sheers that I want to put in the room. I am going to reuse the sheers that use to hang in the living room of one of our old apartments. I also want to make some kind of covering for our closet since it does not have any doors on it. I use to have the sheers over the closet but I never really like how it looked since I don’t have a curtain rod up there and it was kind of just tacked up there. I want something that will be easy to open and close. I will probably match the curtains to what ever I decide to put on the closet. Now I just need to save up money for this project, unless anyone wants to make a donation. Pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters, hundreds no amount is too small or large.




1 comment:

  1. ZOMG lady! i love the new colors in both the hallway AND the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete