Thursday, April 19, 2012

Warning

Warning: (You must understand that to think about things like this and understand by understand them I mean you must be a little touched in the head to understand them.)




Here is what you have all been waiting for, with as my sisters so eloquently put it, with baited breath. In our last breath taking edition our editor gave you her thoughts on Urinal Cakes, lets see what her warped mind has come up with this time, in the compelling saga of a Girl and her toes.



When last we left our heroin she was contemplating the warning labels on Urinal Cakes. As I sit on my chair I look at my toes and I think why do people paint their toenails. Don't get me wrong I like having my toenails painted. But why do we do it? There is no reason to do it. It does not help you lose weight, breath or help your heart to beat. So why do we do it? Is it an unnatural obsession with paint? What is this insatiable urge that we have to color our nails. The world may never know.



Stay tuned for our next compelling adventure: Moose and Squirrel the real story



No comments:

Post a Comment