Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Real Appeal Sign Up!

As of November 17, 2016 I started a life changing, diet and exercise program. It is called Real Appeal! This program has changed the way I look at food, exercise, how I shop for food, manage my moods and so much more. As of Today, May 16, 2017, I have lost 48 lbs.

It probably started as any other journey starts, in the Doctors office. My doctor was speaking to me about my weight telling me I really needed to lose weight. "So how do I do that?" oh' you just change your eating habits and exercise more. I ask again "So what should I do?". I received the same advise over and over from every doctor I have ever spoken too about my weight. The same thing Diet and Exercise. Like a broken record or maybe something that they learned in class. Tell all overweight patients Diet & Exercise will magically change your weight, but without a plan it does not help. I needed a detailed plan to help get me started. Telling me to Diet & Exercise is not going to help me, I needed a plan that was not going to send me into bankruptcy.

One of the Girls in our office had hired herself a trainer so I could see what it was doing for her, I checked out the cost. OMG it was so out of my price range, that was not going to help me. So I put it off and pretended that everything was going great. (I'm real good at it too). One day our boss emailed us a program that work was supporting, at no cost to me, my insurance would cover this. I was a little hesitant to start, I thought to myself, "what if they come back later and charge me or try to sell me more that is not covered by my insurance". So I waited.....


One of my coworkers signed up for the program and I grilled her all about it. She just loved it and all the free stuff that she got was just the icing on the cake (more on this later). She was losing weight and feeling so much better. So I went online and signed up and waited for Real Appeal to contact me....

They set up a online meeting (one of many) and we went into detail about my lifestyle, eating habits, my weight (gulp 244 lbs), and my goals. My original plan was to get my weight to 175 I thought that would be a good weight but the counselor talked me into going down to 165. So that is my goal 165.

So she got me all signed up on the website, with my login, and encouraged me to check it out. She told me to add my profile pictures, logging my measurements, start choosing my nutritional plan and to check out the 1st session video. She also encourage me to start looking at what I was eating and begin tracking my food, water and exercise.

My next blog will talk about my experience with my first on line class and some of the materiel that was covered Stay Tuned....

To learn more about Real Appeal check out the website....

Real Appeal

No comments:

Post a Comment