Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 8

Well I have finally finished answering all the questions for the Q52 project, but I have not put them on my cards and did my little craft project on the otherside. Oh' well at least I have half the project done and I can start on the rest when I unpack my craft stuff. Well here is question number 8:

8. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

I have so many things that make me laugh out loud so I put my favorite one down that happened last night.

The last thing that made me laugh, was my husband trying to kiss me after he told me that we would be going over to a friends house “whom I really do not like” to watch the next episode of House. I just kept looking at him and he kept trying to kiss me so that he could get his way. I just kept pulling my head back. Then when he told me he was just kidding, we tried to kiss and we both just ended up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment