Friday, March 6, 2009

The New House

Well I am finally back from my vacation, if you call moving in one day a vacation. We signed on our new house last week Tuesday and I have been cleaning and packing like crazy. My new house now looks like I have not cleaned it in weeks with boxes on all the counters. We have a lot of work that we are going to do to the house but it will take us some time. Here is what it looks like now.



We are planning on doing some painting because the choices of colors are not what we would pick.

We really want to put new window's in the house because some of them have been broken and then sealed with cauk. Almost all of the windows in the house have been caulked shut. We also want to update the Kitchen the layout is very odd.


We also want to remove a wall from that seperates the sunroom and the livingroom so that we can have one great room.


I will try and keep everyone updated on our progress. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment