Friday, May 25, 2012

Dr. Appointment

Well after pulling myself up by my nonexistent boot straps I mustered up the courage to call and make an appointment for a Reproductive Endocrinologist to help us get pregnant. I had been dragging my feet on this because, what if what they suggest is something out of our price range and this will be the end. I was afraid to risk the end of my dream. I was afraid to get off of the ride. But, I read this article and it helped a lot. http://www.rootsofshe.com/risk-nothing-risk-it-all/ . Sarah being pregnant "again" helped me as well. I cried myself to sleep a few nights and then made the appointment. Steve and I will be seeing the Doctor on Wednesday. Keep us in your prayers because this is going to be the last ditch effort and the last thing that we will be trying. FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS WORKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment