Thursday, May 3, 2012

Self Medication vs Shock Treatment

My sister, after reading my latest and greatest article, wrote that instead of self-medication I should consider Shock Treatment. Well after careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that perhaps she is correct and that I do need shock treatment.

Well after I did some research and found out the price of Shock Treatment I have begun to consider an alternative coarse of action. I am now looking into ways to build my own Home Shock Treatment Kit.

So here it is from the company that brought you the George Forman Grill and the Epilady well here you have it now "The do it your-self happy kit". What it really is is one of those home hair removal machines hooked up to a car battery. Of course this is still in its testing stages but it could be yours for the one time low, low, price of 29 payments of $199.99. Order now and you will receive a second kit free, you only pay the shipping and handling. Call now at 1-800-SHOCK-IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment